Get treated with the most delicious recipes that comes with the healthy bar. click on to find the south indian recipes made from stevias
Use of 'Procarvit' Site Information
'Procarvit' is a user friendly website that forms an important link between 'Herboveda India' and the 'Procarvit' User. When a User visits our site, he/she must keep the following points in mind:
- 'Procarvit' retains www.procarvit.com for communication and educational purposes only. Any information that a User downloads from the site for personal or non-commercial purposes is subject to the User having prior copyright and proprietary permits on such information.
- 'Procarvit' is liable to sue any usage of its site content for copying or distribution purposes, without prior permission of the concerned authority.
- 'Procarvit' disallows its Users from use of the 'Procarvit' name, brand, logo, design or any such denominators in relation to 'Procarvit' products and services. The information provided on the 'Procarvit' site is not comprehensive.
- 'Procarvit' is not responsible for any conjectural conclusions that a User may draw from information provided on the site.
- 'Procarvit' prohibits its Users from using its site in any unlawful manner not limited to but inclusive of threatening, defamatory, seditious, pornographic or profane purposes.
Use of User Details
'Procarvit' is obliged to keep User Information private and any information collected regarding User details and preferences is subject to the following conditions:
- 'Procarvit' does not put together any information regarding its Users unless it is provided voluntarily.
- 'Procarvit' may use and disclose User information that has been provided to the site through web forms or email for specific purposes but only with the knowledge of the User.
- 'Procarvit' uses User details to respond to User inquiries, suggestions, comments or to address the specific purpose for which they were provided by the User.
- By providing personal information on the site, the User agrees to the terms and conditions in all cautionary notices provided on the site.
Involuntary User Data Collection
When a User visits www.procarvit.com, the computer is enabled to record some User information involuntarily/automatically. Some of these are:
- Information that the 'Procarvit' site automatically collects every time you visit our site are in the form of Domain and host details to track the frequency of your visits to our sites.
- 'Procarvit' may also track your IP address and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the site.
- 'Procarvit' collects such information with the sole intention of serving administrative and site improvement purposes.
- In the future, 'Procarvit' may combine such involuntary data with the User's personal details to provide a more beneficial experience for the User visiting our site..
Anticipatory Terms Usage
Some content in www.procarvit.com contain words like "may", "believe", "anticipate", "expect", "will", "would" and other similar terms. These terms are predictive in nature and entirely based on our expectations of the product and 'Procarvit' is not responsible for variations in actual applications.
- 'Procarvit' advises its Users not to place excessive trust on such terms.
- 'Procarvit' holds no duty to revise such information in view of events that occur after the release of such notice.
The User refers to any individual, company or legal entity that accesses or otherwise uses the 'Procarvit' site.
- www.procarvit.com is a dynamic website and the User is advised to educate himself regarding changes in 'Procarvit' website content and policies to avoid confusion.
- 'Procarvit' proscribes its Users from tampering with 'Procarvit' website content, software or applications.
- A User is also prohibited from misrepresenting oneself while providing the site with User details and using tools that may compromise privacy.
- A User is expected to provide authentic and current information regarding oneself to the 'Procarvit' website whenever asked for it.